How do you know where your EDO is going without a road map? Creative EDC facilitates strategic road maps, avoiding dead ends and potholes.
Our asset-based approach uses a thorough SWOT Analysis that is both qualitative and quantitative. We gain stakeholder and community input using a range of engagement technologies. We meet you and your community where you are and deliver action steps that are realistic and ready for implementation.
Engaging You Where You Are. In-Person and Virtually. Using a Wide Range of Engagement Technologies.
- Strategic Economic Development Plans – Vision, Goals, Strategies, and most important, Action Steps.
- Action Planning – Focused short and mid-term plans for EDO’s
- Competitive Analysis – How does your community compare to competitors in product, workforce, incentives, and business climate?
- Site Selector Review – Creative EDC performs reviews of communities through the lens of a site selector.
- Retreat Facilitation – Board retreats, planning sessions and local government workshops.
- Target Industry & Supply Chain Analysis – Through our strategic partner, Applied Marketing, we can include a target industry analysis and supply chain map with the strategic plan. Make sure your recruitment program is focused on the right sectors and support relationships with existing businesses.
- Strategic planning experience with small towns, counties, metro areas, regions, and utilities.