Ever wish you could delegate a research request or have someone else write the blog? Do you waste time trying to figure how to do something and find yourself wishing you could hire someone else to do it? Maybe you’ve thought about a part-timer/freelancer, but hesitated because you would have to spend more time training/explaining than it would take you to do the task. If you answered yes to any of those, the Creative Back Office Suite of Services is the answer to your problems.
For years we have supported EDOs with quick turn around research for projects, content for annual reports and blogs, social media, survey development, and ad-hoc tasks. Now we’ve packaged those services together into a back office for economic developers. We can take care of those pesky tasks – by the hour, as-needed, no retainer required – and let you get on with your “real” work.
Here are a few examples of back office services:
- Surveys – Survey development for existing business, board input, business climate, etc.
- Budget – Salary survey comparing your organization to a few peers to aid with budget planning.
- Data – Economic data for annual reports, grant applications, and presentations.
- Content – Content for external marketing like blog posts, email blasts, and social media posts.
- Research – Research requests for RFIs and special projects.
- Marketing – Templates for e-marketing.