Paying it Forward
Click Here for Application
In 2014, we decided to give away one consulting project a year through a competitive proposal process. Up to $25,000 worth of our services. Crazy, right? Some told us so. As a new firm, how were we supposed to afford to give away one whole project? We did and loved it.
Give Back Projects:
- 2014 – The Alliance of South Charlotte Communities developed a new regional economic development organization.
- 2015 – Cabarrus County Economic Development created an awareness campaign of nontraditional careers targeted to girls and women.
- 2016 – Wayne County Development Alliance developed strategies to transition military spouses, exiting members, and veterans into local employment. Click here for report.
- 2017 – The City of Graham is working on a community development fund for the redevelopment of underutilized buildings, patient capital for new businesses, and a tie to education, mentoring and support services to recipients of the gap financing. Click here for report.
- 2018 – The Blacksburg Partnership wanted the Young Professionals Network refreshed and re-energized. We developed an action plan that includes networking, education, professional development and volunteer opportunities. Click here for report.
- 2019 – The City of Waynesboro wanted to creatively link the city’s cultural and economic offerings with the natural splendor of the Shenandoah National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Click here for report.
We look forward to continuing The Creative Give Back. Send your bright ideas.