Company Related Travel & Meetings Policy
Creative EDC will follow the most restrictive local and state ordinances and guidelines either of the place we are working or North Carolina.
In North Carolina’s Phase 3 reopening :
- Consider whether travel is necessary.
- Limit nonessential travel.
- Use videoconference or teleconferences for work-related meetings.
- When videoconferencing or teleconferencing is not possible, hold/attend meetings with fewer than 10 people in open, well-ventilated spaces that allow for at least six feet of distance between participants. Schedule in-person meetings with as few participants as possible.
- All participants and employees are required to wear face coverings in meetings, even when distanced six feet or more. Face coverings will be provided if needed.
- Cancel or postpone work-related meetings or gatherings that do not meet the 10-person standard.
- Face masks/coverings are required in public and private spaces.