Creative EDC creates strategic road maps, avoiding dead ends and potholes. How do you know where your EDO is going without a road map?
Our approach to strategic planning is asset-based. We identify assets using a thorough SWOT Analysis that is both qualitative and quantitative. The process often includes stakeholder and community input to build consensus around goals and strategies. Creative EDC develops action steps that are realistic and ready for implementation. The deliverable is a plan ready for staff and leadership to implement.
- Strategic Economic Development Plans – Vision, Goals, Strategies, and most important, Action Steps.
- Competitive Analysis – How does your community compare to competitors in product, workforce, incentives, and business climate?
- Site Selector Review – Creative EDC performs reviews of communities through the lens of a site selector.
- Retreat Facilitation – Board retreats, planning sessions, local government workshops.
- Target Industry & Supply Chain Analysis – Through our strategic partner, Applied Marketing, we can include a target industry analysis and supply chain map with the strategic plan. Make sure your recruitment program is focused on the right sectors and support relationships with existing businesses.
- Strategic planning experience with small towns, counties, metro areas, regions, and utilities.