We believe product development is an EDO’s number two challenge, just behind workforce development. We take a creative approach in product development. Recent projects include identifying dedicated funding streams for product development, developing the ElectriCities Smart Sites Program, and launching the first Certified Industrial Buildings Program.
CreativeSiteAssessment.com – An innovative online assessment tool that independently rates potential sites for economic developers. It is the first of its kind in the U.S. Don’t waste resources on a site someone thinks is good–use Creative Site Assessment and know for sure.
- Answer approximately 30 questions about a site and Creative Site Assessment rates the site and gives it a score. Use scores to prioritize sites in your community.
- Creative Site Assessment uses the matrix evaluation system we use for onsite assessments and site selection analysis.
- The deliverable is a one-page report containing the site score, category scores, site image and description you upload, and a summary of the program. Click here for a sample report.
Certified Industrial Building Program – Creative EDC and ECS, Ltd., formed a joint venture to launch the first Certified Industrial Buildings program in 2015. The program assesses the condition and documents features of industrial buildings. Certification attests to the building’s structure, features, condition, environment, and marketability.The deliverable of the certification program is a report containing:
- General Building Overview
- Executive Summary
- Property Condition Assessment
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Title Search
- Site Selector Review
- Market Profile
- Site Certification – Our team has led the certification of over 5,000 acres.
- Business Park & Site Development – Market Analysis for proposed new park and site developments.
- Redevelopment Studies – Positioning former industrial sites for new uses.
- Market Assessment – Sites, buildings, parks, and other proposed development projects.