Paying it Forward
Click Here for Application
In 2014, we decided to give away one consulting project a year through a competitive proposal process. Up to $25,000 worth of our services. Crazy, right? Some told us so. As a new firm, how were we supposed to afford to give away one whole project? We did and loved it.
Give Back Projects:
- 2014 – The Alliance of South Charlotte Communities developed a new regional economic development organization.
- 2015 – Cabarrus County Economic Development created an awareness campaign of nontraditional careers targeted to girls and women.
- 2016 – Wayne County Development Alliance developed strategies to transition military spouses, exiting members, and veterans into local employment.
- 2017 – The City of Graham is working on a community development fund for the redevelopment of underutilized buildings, patient capital for new businesses, and a tie to education, mentoring and support services to recipients of the gap financing.
- 2018 – The Blacksburg Partnership wanted the Young Professionals Network refreshed and re-energized. We developed an action plan that includes networking, education, professional development and volunteer opportunities.
We look forward to continuing The Creative Give Back. Send your bright ideas.